Here’s a list of resource sites where Slow Foodies can inform themselves of the latest, take action and get involved!
- Slow Food USA – Become a member!
A membership in Slow Food USA also gives you a membership in Ozark Slow Food.
- Slow Food International
Other Important Resources
- American Community Gardening Association
- Center for Food and Justice, Occidental College
- Chef’s Collaborative
- Community Food Security Coalition
- The Food Alliance
- Growing Power
- The Leopold Center
- National-Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service (ATTRA)
- University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service
- Wallace Center- National Good Food Network
- World Hunger Year
- World Watch Institute